Visit our Eco Farm and Hike in the mountains
Availability: All year Duration: 8 – 10 hours Start: 8 am
What will we be doing?
We start off in the town of Nova Friburgo where we will pick you up. Now you can choose between a hike up in the mountains to the farm or drive up with our pick up. It is a 6km off-road trip. At the farm, we will start off with a nice coffee or tea at my naturally built house. While you enjoy your drink we will give you a presentation about how we implement permaculture at Eco Caminhos. We then walk around the farm and visit the different bioconstruction and agroforestry projects. Between 12:00 – 13:00 hours you will be served a delicious meal with ingredients from our own organic garden. After lunch, we will do a hike in the mountains. You can choose between an easy hike which takes approximately 2 hours or more advanced hike that takes approximately 3,5 hours. There will be served a small snack on the mountain peak. At the end of the day, we drop you off in the town of Nova Friburgo or at the bus station.
Choose from 3 amazing hikes
Guided basic and advanced hikes with incredible views
Connect with Nature
Enjoy the scenic atlantic forrest mountain region
Enjoy a delicious meal at the Eco Farm
prepared with ingredients of our own organic garden
Tour of the Eco Farm
Get an introduction tour arround the eco farm
Meet the Eco Farm Team
Meet the international volunteer team of the Eco Farm
- Choose one of 3 hikes with 360-degree view over the mountains covered with the Atlantic rain forest.
- Choose one of the following hikes: Pedra Piramide, Chapeu de Bruxa, Calendonia.
- A tour around our beautiful Eco Farm
- See one of the most beautiful and best build bioconstruction houses of Brazil
- A presentation on how we apply permaculture in our farm
- delicious food prepared with organic ingredients from our own garden.
- Delicious typical local Brazilian dishes
- Theoretical introduction on our Permaculture farm
- Guided hike
- Pick you up in Nova Friburgo from the bus station.
- Accommodation for 1 day Experiences is not included.
What else should you know
You will be entering a farm where there will be animals like a dog and cows. Be also prepared to walk around our farm in the mountains which requires a reasonably good physical condition.
R$ 200 per person.
Children get a 50% discount.