Homestay or Tiny House Accommodation
This page is under construction
- tiny house or room in local family house;
- Small kitchen, small bathroom;
- Private Room;
- Need to walk to the farm 10 – 30 min depending on the location;
- From May – Setember very cold – Poorly insulated;
- No transport from the house to the farm.
We expect people to respect the following rules at the farm:
- No alcoholic drinks or drugs are allowed at the farm, volunteer house or private accommodation;
- Respect your fellow residents in all aspects;
- Take care of the houses, its devices and utilities;
- Wash and dry your dishes every time you use them;
- Clean after yourself.
People who can not respect these rules can be asked to leave the farm.
Prices (Full Board)
Short-Term Volunteering + Homestay or Tiny House Accommodation
|Period||prices in BRL||Prices in US$||Prices in EUR|
|1 week||R$ 4.794||*||*|
|2 weeks||R$ 7.691||*||*|
|3 weeks||R$ 9.588||*||*|
|4 weeks||R$ 11.485||*||*|
|5 weeks||R$ 15.382||*||*|
|6 weeks||R$ 18.130||*||*|
|7 weeks||R$ 20.877||*||*|
|8 weeks||R$ 23.475||*||*|
|9 weeks||R$ 26.073||*||*|
|10 weeks||R$ 28.522||*||*|
|11 weeks||R$ 30.970||*||*|
|12 weeks||R$ 33.269||*||*|
* Our prices are in Brazilian Real. Taxes and fees are included. The prices in US$ and Euros are indicative and the exact amount in US$ or Euro will be calculated on the day of booking.
- International volunteer community to meet people from across the globe.
- Beautiful natural surroundings.
- Basic food is included: we buy ingredients like rice, beans, pasta, coffee, eggs, milk, flour etc. Vegetables come from our own farm
- The house are basic so there is zero luxury
- The houses are poorly insulated. In the winter months April – september it gets cold in the houses (not less than 4 degrees Celcius).
- Lack of privacy
- Shared accommodation can be nice but can also cause discussion on cleaning and food.