Incredible 2-3 Day Hands-on Eco Farm Experience
Availability: All year Duration: 2-3 days Start: flexible
What will you be doing?
We offer people the opportunity to experience life on an Eco Farm. Not a fancy farm holiday but experience what it means to live on a permaculture farm. You will be able to stick your hands in the dirt in our organic garden, agroforestry, and bioconstruction projects. You will be offered theoretical and practical workshops. And to make the experience complete you can participate in hikes up to the incredible mountain peaks around the farm. Depending on your interests there are additional options possible like wild camping in the mountains, campfire, bread baking workshops, and a tour of the region. At the farm, you will meet the people of our international community.
Where will you be staying?
We offer homestay accommodation with the Bijen family (founders) or with a local Brazilian family. At the Bijen family, you will stay at a beautiful bioconstruction house on top of the mountain and you will have the entire top floor for yourself. It has 1 larger and 1 smaller bedroom and a bathroom. From your bedroom, you have incredible views over the farm and the Atlantic forest.
The homestay with a local Brazilian family next to the farm allows you to experience the local culture, customs, food. and practice your Portuguese. Our chosen families are very friendly and welcoming. All meals are included and you will be offered ingredients from our own organic garden. We emphasize on healthy food.
Do an amazing hike
Eco Caminhos Tour
Meet the People
Agroforestry and Organic farming
Highlights / Included
- Experience life on an Eco Farm.
- Hands-on experience in bioconstruction and Agroforestry
- Homestay at one of the most beautiful and best build bioconstruction houses of Brazil
- Delicious food and drinks prepared with organic ingredients from our own garden.
- Learn about permaculture, bioconstruction, and Agroforestry in theory and practice.
- Optional Hike in the mountains, campfire, bread baking workshop.
- Meeting the people of the international Eco Caminhos community.
- It is important to realize that we are not a hotel. There is no room service or television 🙂
What else you should know
You will be entering a farm where there will be animals like a dog, chickens, and cows. Be also prepared to walk around our farm in the mountains which requires a reasonably good physical condition.
|Period||Prices in BRL||Prices in US$||Prices in EUR|
|2 dias / 1 noites||R$ 1.000||*||*|
|3 dias / 2 noites||R$ 1.300||*||*|
* Children get a 50% discount.
* Our prices are in Brazilian Real. Taxes and fees are included. The prices in US$ and Euros are indicative and the exact amount in US$ or Euro will be calculated on the day of booking.