We have 2 volunteer houses. One for 6 volunteers and the other for 7 volunteers. The houses lay at the entrance of the farm. As the farm is large, the houses lay more or less 20 minutes walk from the centre of the farm where most activities take place. During the week the volunteers get a ride in our pick-up up to the farm and if the pick-up is present also a ride down to the volunteer house when the day ends.
- Bedrooms for 2-3 volunteers each
- Living room
- Bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
- Washing machine
Basic setting in beautiful nature 50 meters away from a beautiful waterfall
At the Eco Farm we enjoy preparing delicious food with products of our own garden.
At our basic accommodation facilities people share their room
We enjoy the simplicity of life at Eco Caminhos
We expect people to respect the following rules at the farm:
- No alcoholic drinks or drugs are allowed at the farm or volunteer house
- Respect your fellow residents in all aspects.
- Take care of the houses, its devices and utilities
- Wash and dry your dishes every time you use them
- Participate in the cleaning of the house
- Clean after yourself
- From 21 o’clock sounds need to be reduced to the minimum as people sleep early at the farm.
People who can not respect these rules can be asked to leave the farm.
Prices (Full Board)
Short-Term Volunteering + Volunteer House Accommodation
|Period||prices in BRL||Prices in US$||Prices in EUR|
|1 week||R$ 1.794 ||$ 342.21 *||€ 319,31 *|
|2 weeks|| R$ 2.691||$ 513.31 *||€ 478,97 *|
|3 weeks|| R$ 3.588||$ 684.42 *||€ 638,63 *|
|4 weeks|| R$ 4.485||$ 855.52 *||€ 798,28 *|
|5 weeks|| R$ 5.382||$ 1,026.63 *||€ 957,94 *|
|6 weeks|| R$ 6.130||$ 1,169.31 *||€ 1.091,08 *|
|7 weeks|| R$ 6.877||$ 1,311.80 *||€ 1.224,04 *|
|8 weeks|| R$ 7.475||$ 1,425.87 *||€ 1.330,47 *|
|9 weeks|| R$ 8.073||$ 1,539.94 *||€ 1.436,91 *|
|10 weeks|| R$ 8.522 ||$ 1,625.59 *||€ 1.516,83 *|
|11 weeks|| R$ 8.970||$ 1,711.04 *||€ 1.596,57 *|
|12 weeks|| R$ 9.269||$ 1,768.08 *||€ 1.649,79 *|
* Our prices are in Brazilian Real. Taxes and fees are included. The prices in US$ and Euros are indicative and the exact amount in US$ or Euro will be calculated on the day of booking.
- International volunteer community to meet people from across the globe.
- Beautiful natural surroundings.
- Basic food is included: we buy ingredients like rice, beans, pasta, coffee, eggs, milk, flour etc. Vegetables come from our own farm
- The house are basic so there is zero luxury
- The houses are poorly insulated. In the winter months April – september it gets cold in the houses (not less than 4 degrees Celcius).
- Lack of privacy
- Shared accommodation can be nice but can also cause discussion on cleaning and food.