We have 2 volunteer houses. One for 6 volunteers and the other for 7 volunteers. The houses lay at the entrance of the farm. As the farm is large, the houses lay more or less 20 minutes walk from the centre of the farm where most activities take place. During the week the volunteers get a ride in our pick-up up to the farm and if the pick-up is present also a ride down to the volunteer house when the day ends.
- Bedrooms for 2-3 volunteers each
- Living room
- Bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
- Washing machine
We expect people to respect the following rules at the farm:
- No alcoholic drinks or drugs are allowed at the farm or volunteer house
- Respect your fellow residents in all aspects.
- Take care of the houses, its devices and utilities
- Wash and dry your dishes every time you use them
- Participate in the cleaning of the house
- Clean after yourself
- From 21 o’clock sounds need to be reduced to the minimum as people sleep early at the farm.
People who can not respect these rules can be asked to leave the farm.